Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Home-made fertilizer

I made 2 types of fertilizer today, one is the one that i always make, ER (i think my plants already bored with this?) and another one is the banana peels fertilizer that i learnt from fer.

The making of banana peels fertilizer. Thank you fer, for this recipe.

.
The ER and banana peels fertilizer will be ready for use in 1-2 weeks' time.


At night, i repaired this broken lantern and hang it up in the garden (this is actually my outdoor laundry area). Since i normally don't do much on Chinese New Year decoration, i think my house is now all set for the coming Rabbit Year :)


Good night. I have more to do tomorrow, it is my off day :))))))


4 comments:

p3chandan said...

Milka, those in the 2 containers look like chocolate cakes! I must give Fer's recipe a try too. Your house all geared up for Chinese New Year with that lantern!

One said...

I see chocolate cakes with wheat grass drink. Nice simple decor for CNY.

Malar said...

Good fertilizer recipe from fer!
Hapy decorating! Your house is definately in the CNY mood!

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Wow you have so much energy, is it from the bananas that you have collecting peels for fertiliser. Work, then at night still doing decorating, very productive. Can't wait to see how you decorate for CNY.