I'm surprised, excited and touched to have received this amazing award from two lovely ladies at My Little Potted Garden and Hopewell Creek Designs, thank you very much!! I'm relatively new to blogging and of course i didn't (and not supposed to) expect for any award. So you can imagine how i feel when getting this, it's like getting a name into the Oscar, hahaha. These two ladies have great blogs on gardening and crafting, so if you haven't visited their blogs yet, head on over to see their lovely posts!
To accept this award, you must:
- Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about it
So... milka's seven things are:
- I must get my daily dose of chlorophyll, even a minute a day in the garden can make me happy the whole day.
- I watch Hong Kong TVB series a lot, that is my 2nd hobby after gardening.
- I can't write good English and i don't know those bombastic words, but i'm glad i still can write some simple English to make you understand.
- I eat supper every midnight, but i'm getting slimmer each day- not a good sign.
- Doc said i shouldn't be on the computer for long hours as i have dry eyes and chronic glaucoma, but i think unless i wanna quit my job and quit blogging, only then i can get rid of the computer.
- My hubby can cook better than me.
- Last but not least, i've found some very nice people through blogging and i wanna take this opportunity to thank all my blogger friends who have been giving me constant support by their lovely comments!
Now to nominate 15 more wonderful blogs to share in this award...
Happy Chinese New Year &
Gong Xi Fa Chai!
My computer will be off for the next 5 days (i hope i can make it;)